10 Thelma Street Como
All Offers Presented
MELBOURNE WAREHOUSE MEETS COMO CLASSIC
*ONLY ONE REMAINING - 10B THELMA IS UNDER OFFER!*
A striking exposed brick facade that captures your attention matched with an equally impressive interior defined by clean, contemporary lines set against open, light-filled spaces. These newly completed single level residences are filled with high specification features where you can look forward to enjoying stunning indoor-outdoor entertaining areas and the prime Como Beach location - only a short walk to the Preston Street Precinct, River, local Primary School and public transport routes.
The two residences at 10 Thelma Street are each positioned on their individual survey-strata lots:
10a Thelma Street, Como: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car, study, cellar | 339sqm
10b Thelma Street, Como: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car, study, cellar | 354sqm - UNDER OFFER!
(Individual floorplans are included for your reference)
Features of the homes you will enjoy include:
- Architecturally designed, incorporating a universal design to cater for all lifestyles
- Elegant and practical kitchen and scullery including an island bench with breakfast bar, Caesarstone benchtops and soft close cabinetry
- Fully equipped kitchen with the latest Miele appliances including double ovens, gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Spectacular open plan living, kitchen & dining areas flowing through to the outdoor alfresco, the glass doors seamlessly connecting the indoor-outdoor zone
- Large master bedroom suite with a beautifully appointed ensuite and spacious walk-in-robe
- Two additional well sized bedrooms, each with built-in-robes
- Additional bathroom and powder room, both with full height tiling
- Dedicated laundry with plenty of storage
- Multi-zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Caesarstone has been used throughout the home, including in the kitchen, laundry & bathrooms
- Beautifully designed cellar including a Vintec wine fridge, a perfect space to display and store your finest wines
- Decked outdoor alfresco, perfect for quiet enjoyment or entertaining friends and family
- Storage area in the garage
- Remote double garage
- Security alarm system
- Low maintenance - a perfect 'lock and leave'
- FIRB eligible
First impressions are important, and this home doesn't disappoint! For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.
Bellcourt Property Group - South Perth
17 Charles Street
South Perth 6151
T 08 9368 7200
F 08 9368 7288
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.