8C Muirdick Street Innaloo
Contact agent for details
Private & Secure Luxury Living!
Be quick, this is the last property still available for sale in this premium development.
Here's the opportunity that you've been waiting for to secure simply the best brand new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property available for sale in Innaloo.
Quality construction, modern design and a luxury interior are the key features of this stunning abode. If you're looking for next level low maintenance luxury living with a spacious floor plan that delivers room to entertain whilst providing great separation then this is the property for you.
Entertain all year round in comfort and style with a blend of indoor and outdoor living which is highlighted by an impressive cedar timber lined alfresco courtyard for easy, relaxed entertaining.
Located in a peaceful pocket of the suburb literally a short walk to Yuluma Park and easy access to the CBD, the beach and Innaloo Shopping precinct. Be quick as these type of properties are in high demand and are perfect for downsizers, professionals, investors and the small family.
- 31 course ceiling heights
- All colours and finishes selected by an interior designer
- Designer Kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
- Coffered ceilings
- Exposed aggregate driveways and alfresco entertaining areas
- Cedar lined ceilings to alfresco and porticos
- Stone bench tops throughout kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Blackbutt timber floors
- LED lighting throughout
- Spacious bedrooms all with good wardrobes
- Daikin Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Easy care, landscaped and reticulated gardens
- Floor to Ceiling height tiles in ensuite
- New fences
- Security alarm
- Remote control oversized double garages with storage recess
- No strata levies (Common Driveway Insurance only)
Bellcourt Property Group - Dalkeith
103 Waratah Avenue
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.