2/69 Malcolm Street West Perth
Expressions of Interest
Luxury Penthouse with Panoramic Views
This spacious luxury penthouse apartment is an absolute showstopper for so many reasons.
One of only two top floor penthouses in the secured Waterside Kings Park complex with approximately 250m2 of internal living space.
Located in a prestige pocket of West Perth on the edge of Kings Park and overlooking the CBD, Elizabeth Quay and the Swan River. The apartment has been designed to showcase the magnificent panoramic views which stretch from the top of the CBD, out to the Darling Ranges across to South Perth Foreshore and all the way down to the Canning Bridge.
The apartment has high ceilings and quality finishes with good separation throughout. The design features open spacious living areas and balconies on both ends of the apartment that provide a perfect area to entertain or simply relax and unwind as you watch the world go by.
This apartment will suit a range of buyers including professionals, investors and downsizers. Most downsizers will be delighted with its size and the benefit of being able to keep most of the current family homes furniture!
If you're looking for a home that provided a premium location, quality finishes and a luxury lifestyle wrapped up in one then this is it.
Property Features include but not limited to;
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Reverse cycle A/C throughout
- Security intercom with secure entry
- Ample storage Space
- Private store room
- Lock and leave potential
- Walking distance to CBD, Kings Park, Swan River & Parliament House
- Five bedrooms with the option to change one to a study
- Two balconies one facing river and city views and the other looking over parliament house
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Spa in master bedroom ensuite
- Built in robes throughout
- Entertainers kitchen
- Rooftop terrace exclusively for penthouse owners use
- Swimming pool with spa
- Sauna & Gymnasium
Bellcourt Property Group - Dalkeith
103 Waratah Avenue
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.