28 Ednah Street Como
Situated in an elevated Como riverside location with views of the Swan River, this amazing residence offers a well designed floor plan, contemporary style and outstanding quality, all of which comes together to create the perfect blend of modern design and practical family living.
The nature of this residence makes it effortlessly suited to families of all ages, allowing you to move in with ease and start enjoying the luxurious yet homely feel the property exudes.
Additional features of this home you will enjoy:
- Low maintenance, lock & leave home on a 399sqm block
- Well appointed kitchen fitted with Bosch appliances including two pyrolytic ovens, induction stovetop, rangehood and dishwasher; plus a waterfall stone benchtop, ideal for entertaining a crowd
- Open plan kitchen, living & meals area overlooking the pool and opening out to the cedar lined alfresco, perfect for year-round entertaining
- Guest bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite on the ground level
- Master bedroom suite offering views of Perth City plus the addition of a luxurious ensuite and spacious walk-in-robe
- Two additional double sized bedrooms each with their own walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Second living area to the first floor, opening onto a balcony where you can relax and enjoy stunning sunsets over the Swan River
- Separate study room
- Laundry (with laundry chute from the upper level) and powder room on the ground level
- An abundance of storage space
- Quality fixtures and finishings including stone benchtops throughout, use of travertine & porcelain tiles, with heated towel rails in upstairs bedrooms
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with multiple zones
- Security alarm and intercom system
- Plunge pool with water feature
- Landscaped reticulated low maintenance gardens
An unrivalled location, you'll be walking distance from the Preston Street shopping, cafÃ© & entertainment precinct and close enough to enjoy an easy stroll to the Swan River. In the opposite direction but also within walking distance is Como Primary School, with Penrhos, Wesley and Curtin University only a short drive away! The list goes on with the Royal Perth Golf Club, South Perth foreshore and the Angelo & Mends Street precincts close by.
Offering land, location, lifestyle and luxury - express your interest today and contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029 for more information or to arrange your viewing.
Bellcourt Property Group - South Perth
17 Charles Street
South Perth 6151
T 08 9368 7200
F 08 9368 7288
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.