MELBOURNE WAREHOUSE MEETS COMO CLASSIC
*ONLY ONE REMAINING - 10B THELMA IS UNDER OFFER!*
A striking exposed brick facade that captures your attention matched with an equally impressive interior defined by clean, contemporary lines set against open, light-filled spaces. These newly completed single level residences are filled with high specification features where you can look forward to enjoying stunning indoor-outdoor entertaining areas and the prime Como Beach location - only a short walk to the Preston Street Precinct, River, local Primary School and public transport routes.
The two residences at 10 Thelma Street are each positioned on their individual survey-strata lots:
10a Thelma Street, Como: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car, study, cellar | 339sqm
10b Thelma Street, Como: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car, study, cellar | 354sqm - UNDER OFFER!
(Individual floorplans are included for your reference)
Features of the homes you will enjoy include:
- Architecturally designed, incorporating a universal design to cater for all lifestyles
- Elegant and practical kitchen and scullery including an island bench with breakfast bar, Caesarstone benchtops and soft close cabinetry
- Fully equipped kitchen with the latest Miele appliances including double ovens, gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Spectacular open plan living, kitchen & dining areas flowing through to the outdoor alfresco, the glass doors seamlessly connecting the indoor-outdoor zone
- Large master bedroom suite with a beautifully appointed ensuite and spacious walk-in-robe
- Two additional well sized bedrooms, each with built-in-robes
- Additional bathroom and powder room, both with full height tiling
- Dedicated laundry with plenty of storage
- Multi-zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Caesarstone has been used throughout the home, including in the kitchen, laundry & bathrooms
- Beautifully designed cellar including a Vintec wine fridge, a perfect space to display and store your finest wines
- Decked outdoor alfresco, perfect for quiet enjoyment or entertaining friends and family
- Storage area in the garage
- Remote double garage
- Security alarm system
- Low maintenance - a perfect 'lock and leave'
- FIRB eligible
First impressions are important, and this home doesn't disappoint! For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.