CONTEMPORARY MEETS CHARACTER
This stunning period home has been restored and renovated in a mix of classic and contemporary that only the finest craftsmen can blend.
Irreplaceable character features have been maintained, including ornate cornices, skirting boards. original wrought iron fireplaces, high ceilings and jarrah timber floor boards throughout.
Perfectly located directly across the road from Kate Street reserve.
Features and accommodations include;
- 3 Bedrooms (Huge master bedroom with French doors opening onto private decked area complete with magazine worthy ensuite compromising of freestanding bath, double vanity and floor to ceiling tiling)
- Equally impressive semi ensuite to 3rd bedroom
- Separate living area with working ornate fireplace and French doors opening onto decked alfresco overlooking generous yard with manicured gardens and the quaint garden shed
- Designer open plan kitchen / dining area
- Kitchen has 900mm appliances, island bench, double fridge recess, breakfast bar, double sink and dishwasher
- Jarrah floorboards
- High ceilings
- Reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
- Re plumbed
- New roof
- NBN (fibre to home)
- Double brick construction
- Off street parking 2 cars
Now representing outstanding value.... move into your new home before Christmas!