Originally built in 1913 'Teigmouth House' is a stunning federation property that retains the charm of yesteryear whilst offering a luxurious standard of modern living.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- North rear facing block
- Rear access through right of way
- Formal dining room / games room off kitchen with french doors to alfresco
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with multi zone control
- High ceilings and Jarrah timber floorboards throughout
- Locally made bespoke leadlight entry
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling Italian tiles, Italian tapware, Kohler vanity unit and spa baths
- Kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and Smeg appliances
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Silk curtains
- Laundry with powder room including third toilet
- Luxurious light fittings throughout including chandeliers and bell jar pendants
- Security screens on bedrooms
- Built in retractable fly screens for bi fold doors
- Substantial 2.2 kw solar power system
- BOSE audio system including outdoor speakers
- Fully reticulated landscaped gardens
- Automatic security gate and garage door with integrated remote access
- Fantastic under cover alfresco
- Retractable awning
- Mezzanine storage in garage
- Off street parking for 2 cars, including single garage with rear lane access
One of the things I love about this home is the abundance of natural light and the separation from adults and kids zones. Built and extended on one level, this home will not only appeal to downsizers but families or executives. This really does tick a lot of boxes and will be hard to replace.
The other thing I love is of course the location, being on the doorstep of Kings Park and moments from the Rokeby Road cafe strip and local primary school. In less than 2km you are also in the heart of the CBD.
Please call Kirk Bellerby for further details and Inspection times.