The quintessential Australian dream to enjoy in all its glory, perfect for the busy family during the week and avid entertainers on the weekends. This home is ideally located to Curtin University, some of WA's best schools, plenty of shopping options and just a short drive to the CBD: not only it this property packed with modern conveniences, it's surrounded by them too. In amongst an abundance of parklands and walking trails, serviced by Karawara's long list of amenities. 8 Wonil Way is the homely haven you have been searching for.
With iconic red clay tiled roof, meticulously maintained mature garden with green hedges and a wide paved driveway, this Tuscan styled home has enviable street appeal. A light and bright double door entry foyer with security doors and quality Italian tiling introduces your formal lounge, ideal for hosting dinner parties and enjoying a drink with friends in the evening. Beyond is your home office, making this house ideal for running a business from home with the more casual family areas towards the rear of the home, making it ideal for entertaining.
Continue through to the well-planned kitchen, island bench and dining area, boasting plenty of bench space, premium fittings, nearly new dishwasher, stainless steel appliances including gas hotplate and electric oven and all the storage you will ever need. If you're the kind of family to host large gatherings with the masses, this kitchen is ideal.
The spacious kitchen and dining area that overlooks the vast family room which in turn feeds onto a secure, low-maintenance backyard and undercover alfresco area that's great for a BBQ in the warmer months, and has more than enough space and lockable gates for kids or the family pet. The ideal orientation of the home allows for warming winter sun through the living areas in winter while providing protection from the harsh rays of summer ensuring that your home will always feel homely and comfortable. On really hot or cold days there is reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout the main rooms. The beautifully maintained mature garden is easy to care for and reticulated from a bore with a new pump.
On the eastern flank of the home you have the master bedroom with his and her walk-in robes and luxurious double shower and twin vanities. This is a suite to really relax in. Two more generously sized bedrooms with ducted air conditioning and built-in robes share a well-equipped bathroom with separate bath and shower and a separate wc. Both bathrooms are serviced by a new gas storage hot water system to make sure the hot water never runs out.
This is the home you dreamed of owning and raising a family in, ready to move in and enjoy. In walking distance to Curtin University, Collier Park Golf Course and Waterford Plaza and close to public transport, 8 Wonil Way is the ideally located home you've been searching for.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three-bedroom, two-bathroom home built by Dale Alcock on a 571sqm block.
- Home office and formal lounge at front of the home, great for running home business.
- Ideal orientation ensuring beautiful northern winter sunlight spilling through key rooms.
- Expansive kitchen and dining area, feeding onto large open family room.
- Vast undercover, paved alfresco area ideal for entertaining.
- Well-designed kitchen with island bench, large pantry and extensive kitchen cupboards.
- Master suite boasts his and hers walk-in robes and lavish ensuite with separate wc and double shower and vanities.
- Two secondary bedrooms with built-in robes share a well-equipped bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Double lockup garage with secure access to home, plenty of room in the driveway for more cars as the family matures and a garden shed.
- Loads of storage with linen cupboard and separate internal walk-in store room with built-in shelves
- Large laundry with additional cupboard space
- Alarm system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- 500m to Collier Park Golf Course.
- 750m or 3-minute drive to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre.
- 1.2 Kms or 3-minute bike ride to George Burnett Park.
- 1.6 Kms or 5-minute bike ride to Curtin Primary School.
- 1.9 Kms or 7-minute bike ride to Curtin University.
- 7-minute drive to the Victoria Park CafÃ© Strip.
- 2.1 Kms or 3-minute drive to South Metro TAFE, 10 minutes via public transport.
- 2.8 Kms or 5-minute drive to Manning Primary School.
- 3 Kms or 6-minute drive to St Pius X Primary School
- 3.1 Kms or 5 minutes to freeway on ramp.
- 3.1 Kms or 7-minute drive to Penhros College.
- 3.6 Kms or 12-minute bike ride to Aquinas College.
- 4.3 kms or 8-minute drive to Como Secondary College.
- 5.3 Kms or 19-minute bike ride to South Perth Foreshore.
- 5.7 Kms or 10 minutes to Angelo St South Perth CafÃ© strip.
- 9.3 Kms or 15-minute drive to the CBD.
- 14.2 Kms or 20-minute drive to the airport
- 16 Kms or 24-minute drive to Fremantle.
For further information on this property please contact Cliff on 0412 233 072.