Seize your picture perfect slice of Inglewood life with this renovated and extended 4x2 character residence in the tree lined Avenues West of Beaufort Street.
With a flexible floorplan that offers multiple living areas, a study/formal dining option, fabulous undercover alfresco entertaining area PLUS backyard & pool for the kids and pets to play, all on a full 731sqm block with a rear ROW, it's the dream forever home capable of comfortably accommodating you and your loved ones for many happy years to come.
Features of this fantastic property include but aren't limited to:
- Beautiful traditional street front facade including brick and iron fence, wide verandah, leadlight windows and attractive gardens
- High ceilings and warm polished jarrah floorboards throughout
- Flexible floorplan that can be configured to suit a variety of needs
- Lovely formal lounge with two sets of superb leadlight french doors and ornate feature fireplace
- Good sized formal dining room or study off the lounge leading to the kitchen and main open plan living
- Spacious main bedroom with semi ensuite bathroom
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms, two with BIR's
- Second family bathroom, separate laundry and second WC
- Large renovated kitchen with warm solid sheoak benchtops, lots of practical cupboard space and quality appliances
- Light and bright open plan kitchen/dining/family room with direct access out to the expansive, covered alfresco entertaining area with built in BBQ & outdoor kitchen
- Fabulous family & pet friendly backyard with well located pool, established bore reticulated lawn & gardens and option for ROW access at the rear if desired.
- Double carport PLUS garage to utilise as a workshop, hobby room or just more storage!
Location wise it doesn't get much better - surrounded by quality homes within the Mount Lawley SHS and Inglewood PS zones with easy access to all the cafes, transport, parks and popular amenities this sought after suburb has to offer - it's premium near city family living at its best.
It's all here - over to you!
BUYERS WITH OVER $1.2MILLION ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY THE 2ND OF APRIL (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Water: $ 1422.72