Looking for a huge block at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac? Well here it is! This magnificent large sprawling 4 x 2 family home is sitting on a mammoth 1,132sqm duplex sized block. This is an amazing opportunity to live in a great home, with the knowledge of having a very large nest egg to develop in the future.
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac location, backing on to the tranquil Bodkin Park and a short stroll to the lovely Canning River.
This amazing family home will surpass all of your expectations. With great sized bedrooms, multiple living areas plus a high spec chefs kitchen. With this great designed home that has terrific views through the main room windows out to the pool, garden and alfresco areas, and the lake lands in the background.
HOME IN BRIEF:
*Large over-sized master bedroom with tastefully decorated ensuite and WIR.
*3 good-sized other bedrooms with BIR.
*An outstanding chefs kitchen with views out to the pool and garden to watch your children play. Plus stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including triple large sized cook-tops, with ample cupboard space and dishwasher.
*Modernized home theatre room or 5th bedroom/parents retreat.
*Lovely large formal lounge room with raked ceilings and fireplace.
*Massive dining and family room overlooking the fantastic views outside.
*Big, well equipped laundry with ample cupboard and storage space.
*Heavy duty Jarrah look floors throughout the living areas.
*Quality light fittings and window treatments throughout the home.
*Big double garage with extra storage area.
*Gated paved driveway with ample parking for several more vehicles.
*Sensors security alarm, plus security screens throughout.
*Reverse cycle ducted air conditioner throughout the home.
*Gas hot water system.
*Modern over-sized below ground salt pool.
*Beautiful reticulated, off the bore, low maintenance gardens & lawns with various mature fruit trees.
*Long grand entrance portico to front doors.
The list truly goes on and on here with too many features to mention.
- 500m to the Canning River and parklands.
- 900m to Manning Tennis Club.
- 950m or 11 min walk to Curtin Rowing Club.
- 1.2 Kms or 3-minute drive to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre.
- 2.3 Kms or 7-minute bike ride to Aquinas College.
- 2.4 Kms or 5-minute drive to St Pius X Catholic Primary School / Manning Primary School.
- 2.5 KMs or 7-minute bike ride or free bus service to Curtin University.
- 2.5 Kms or 6-minute drive to Manning Primary School.
- 3.7 Kms to Canning Bridge Train Station.
- 4.2 Kms or 13-minute bike ride to Penhros College.
- 10-minute drive to the Victoria Park restaurant and Cafe strip.
- 6.2 Kms or 13-minute drive to Wesley College.
- 6.7 Kms or 13-minute drive to the South Perth Foreshore.
- 11.2 Kms or 18-minute drive to the CBD.
For further information on this incredible property please contact Cliff on 0412 233 072.