A clever design, quality finishes coupled with a low a maintenance block will make this the ultimate living experience. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is ready to be yours, offering multiple light and bright living areas, a functional free flowing floor plan along with all the creature comforts you would expect in a convenient location.
Featuring large formal and informal living areas both upstairs and downstairs, an expansive well appointed kitchen, larger than usual bedrooms and a low maintenance outdoor entertaining area. You will be greeted upon arrival with the home's commanding street presence and the double door entry. Once inside, you will be welcomed by the light and bright living areas and free flowing spaces the home has to offer. The formal living area towards the front of the property flows nicely into the open plan living area, where both the kitchen and outdoor area come off.
Upstairs you will find the 2 bedrooms with built in robes, bathroom and another living area which can be converted into a 4th bedroom if need be.
The home is situated in a quiet street in the much sought after Mt Lawley Senior High School zone, within close proximity to shops, public transport, parks and Perth CBD. This home will simply not disappoint and will impress the fussiest of buyers.
- 3 double sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms (3 toilets)
- Open plan formal living area
- Open plan informal living area
- Upstairs living area (with the potential to convert this into a 4th bedroom) with access out onto balcony
- Large chefs kitchen with ample storage and prep space
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Alarm system
- Skirting boards throughout
- Paved outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Double lockup garage
- Green titled block
Within close proximity:
- Mount Lawley Senior High School
- Yokine Primary School
- WA Golf Club
- Public transport
- Dog swamp shopping centre
- Yokine Reserve
- Edith Cowan - Mt Lawley
- Mount Lawley Cafe strip
- Perth CBD
To arrange a viewing, please contact our office today.