Basking in natural light and views across West Leederville, Fiore apartments are named for its inspired location in the heart of Perth's flower district.
This contemporary apartment encourages a secure, low maintenance, lock and leave lifestyle. Endowed with functionality and versatility, the floorplan opens into a spacious design enhanced by contemporary finishes. A private balcony with sweeping views to the City open to create a central focus for gatherings.
This inner city property is meters from the cafe and restaurant culture of vibrant West Leederville including the hip Mary Street Bakery and Hylin Cafe.
Don't let this rare opportunity pass you by, Psaros buildings are designed and built for longevity. Fiore is a combination of architectural quality and structural integrity that ensures they are enjoyed for generations to come so you can be ensured you're future proofing your lifestyle and investment.
- 2 beds w/ BIR, 2 baths and single car bay secure garage
- High ceilings and secluded balcony
- Bamboo flooring with acoustic underlay, stone bench tops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electronic security
- Solar powered hot water and electricity
- 81% walk score
- Maximum sustainability with low costs
- Solar passive design with energy efficient lighting
Close proximity to:
- 150 meters to West Leederville Train Station
- 180 meters to Coles West Leederville
- 850 meters to Rokeby Road, Subiaco
- 900 meters to Lake Monger Reserve
- 950 meters to Oxford Street, Leederville
- 1100 meters to Kings Park
- 2000 meters to Perth CBD
Call Carl Casilli on 0403 009 814 or Michael Hallam on 0407 470 100 anytime to arrange a viewing.