Nestled on a huge land holding in a sought-after “West of the Forum” locale directly opposite the sprawling Wembley Golf Course on The Boulevard, this grand 6 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence combines contemporary charm with family comfort and has something for absolutely everybody when it comes to both living and entertaining.
Double electric driveway gates ensure additional secure parking that precedes a large double carport, as well as drive-through access under the patio for an extra car if required. Before even stepping foot inside you will be in awe of a stunning – and newly-concreted – below-ground swimming pool that is overlooked by a fabulous poolside patio, huge in its proportions and boasting a built-in Turbo gas barbecue to impress your guests with. A separate custom home office – or studio – with its own external access for clients is also an added bonus and offers another level of potential of here.
Beyond gorgeous double French doors, a sunken lounge with a burning wood fireplace greets you, right beside the formal dining room – both graced by gleaming Bamboo floorboards and reserved for those special occasions. Also downstairs is an elegant open-plan family, meals and kitchen area where a feature under-stair log fireplace and corner media cabinetry meet quality granite bench tops, a breakfast bar for quick bites, wine racking, glass splashbacks, ample storage options, a Qasair range hood, a five-burner gas cooktop, twin ovens, an integrated microwave and a stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher.
Access from the family room to the backyard is rather seamless and reveals an elevated cabana for relaxing and unwinding underneath, a low-maintenance artificial-turf area with a putting green and a shady rear garden. Three large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a fully-tiled “third” bathroom with a generous bathtub complete the picture on the ground floor.
Upstairs, a carpeted sitting room doubles as a parent’s retreat that separates the two spare bedrooms and a renovated bathroom from a fully-tiled modern “main” bathroom closest to an expansive master wing. The retreat can be shut off on either side for privacy between parents and children, with a log fireplace, a spacious dresser (with a walk-in robe and make-up/pamper nook), an adjacent nursery or second dressing room and pleasant tree-lined views from the balcony the major features of the master bedroom.
This exquisite property is perched within the catchment zones for both Shenton College and Floreat Park Primary School, with the likes of Newman College, Hale School, Rosscommon Park, community sporting facilities, shopping at Floreat Forum and Herdsman Fresh, picturesque Perry Lakes Reserve, Herdsman Lake, Lake Monger and Bold Park walking trails, glorious City Beach, coastal cafes and restaurants, our vibrant Perth CBD and public-transport options all only a matter of minutes away in their own right. What a location, what a lifestyle, what a home!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Built-in desks, storage and filing cabinetry to the separate large custom home office/studio with two access doors, quality low-maintenance timber-look flooring and its own alarm pad
• Double French doors off the formal lounge reveal a north-facing front terrace, overlooking the pool
• Double French doors linking the formal dining room to the side garden
• Bamboo floors to the main living space
• Double French doors linking the family area to the side garden
• Double French doors between the family room and backyard
• Feature recessed ceiling to the kitchen
• Carpeted bedrooms and upstairs sitting room/retreat
• Double French doors opening into the master suite, as well as leading outside to a spacious alfresco-style front balcony overlooking the golf course
• Quality fully-tiled master bathroom with a large shower, separate bath, twin “his and hers” stone vanities and heat lamps
• Large 2nd/3rd upstairs bedrooms with BIR’s and desks
• Fully-tiled and revamped 2nd upper-level bathroom with a shower, toilet, heat lamps and a stone vanity
• French door to the minor sleeping quarters downstairs
• Huge 4th downstairs bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and space for a study desk
• Large 5th lower-level bedroom
• Massive versatile 6th downstairs bedroom – or second study – with a fan, ample BIR space and its own separate external access via the carport
• Fully-tiled 3rd downstairs bathroom with a large bath, a separate shower, heat lamps and plenty of natural light
• Functional laundry with ample storage options and outdoor access to the rear
• Separate upstairs and downstairs toilets
• High storage capacity upstairs in the form of built-in cupboards
• Large under-stair storeroom
• Laundry chute from upstairs
• Walk in shoe/cloak cupboard off entry
• Powered lock-up rear storeroom/workshop
• Daikin ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• High ceilings
• Beautiful French windows throughout
• Feature skirting boards
• Integrated audio speakers
• Security-alarm system
• Fully reticulated
• Massive 1,062sqm (approx.) block
• Originally built in 1965 (approx.)