Entrance from Dilhorn Lane. (address on title is 54B Bulwer St)
A truly rare offering combining outstanding design and practical amenity.
Spread across three levels, from the plunge pool to the Perth City views, this home is unlike any other currently available for sale. The separate spaces create private areas, while the central entertaining area is designed to impress.
Polished concrete floors, high ceilings and custom fittings set the scene.
Features and accomodations include;
- Two large and separate bedrooms. Ground floor and top floor.
- En suites bathrooms to both bedrooms.
- Powder room.
- Large open plan living area flows the length of the home.
- Stainless steel bench tops and European appliances.
- Front courtyard entrance with designer pivot doors.
- Indoor / outdoor feel as living extends to large terrace
- Ceiling height windows and doors throughout.
- Quality window coverings.
- Ample storage areas.
- Two car remote control garage.
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
Other features include;
- Plunge pool.
- Wood panelled walls in living area.
- Full height Invicta Ove' fireplace
- Ground floor bedroom includes all built in cabinetry and Bang & Olufsen TV.
- Entrance via small, no through traffic laneway.
Just 200 metres to Beaufort Street's bars, restaurants and shops.
- Perth CBD – 1.3km or a 15 minute walk.
- Perth Oval – 200m
- Loton Park Tennis Club – 300m
- The Brisbane Hotel – 200m
- Excellent local schools including Trinity, Perth College, Mercedes College, all within easy reach.
- Local parks including Hyde Park just 10 minutes’ walk away.
- East Perth waterfront and Swan River foreshore just 1.5km.
A stunning home that simply won't last. For sale by Expressions of Interest above $879,000.