Character features including gorgeous jarrah floors, ornate ceilings, original leadlight windows and French doors, combine with modern conveniences and a full-height, split-level extension. This is 16 Paddington Street – an immaculate and spacious family home in the heart of North Perth.
The floor plan is versatile and can be tailored to comfortably accommodate large or growing families of all ages and varying stages.
The formal lounge and dining room are separated by gorgeous French doors. These versatile spaces are fabulous for entertaining or to set up an office if you are working from home.
The expansive, open plan kitchen and living area flows out through a wall of glass bi-fold doors to the impressive entertaining deck that overlooks the garden and salt water pool. This delightful indoor/outdoor space enjoys a northerly orientation.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Security Alarm
- Established reticulated gardens complete with standard roses to enjoy through the front bay window
- Privately and securely positioned behind an automatic, remote controlled security gate. The pedestrian gate can be opened from inside.
- The secure carport will accommodate parking for four cars
- A workshop/store with power and lighting is positioned behind the carport
- Walking distance to schools, parks and the Angove Street café & shopping precinct
Annual Council Rates: $2854.91
Annual Water Rates: $1807.21
Block Size: 695m2