If there is ever a home that needs to be seen to be fully appreciated then this is it. Absolutely immaculate throughout, this renovated spacious family home has so much to offer and has been nurtured and loved by its current owners for over 24 years.
Set on a sprawling block of land, nestled at the head of a private cul de sac, the property has amazing views over Booragoon Lake and is one of the best properties currently available for sale in the area.
One of the most impressive features is the upstairs elevated outdoor enclosed balcony area, which is absolutely perfect for entertaining all year round. It looks over the salt water swimming pool and has views of Booragoon Lake. This is the heart of the home and creates such a relaxed and peaceful feel.
The home has been tastefully renovated throughout and offers everything that the modern family are searching for. A functional and spacious design, space and separation for the whole family, multiple living spaces, entertaining areas, established landscaped gardens, a salt water swimming pool with a location that is second to none.
Opportunities to secure family homes of this calibre don't come around often, this one needs to be seen to be believed.
- Versatile floorplan that is set over 3 levels
- Reverse Cycle AC
- Spacious laundry
- Roof storage in the master bedroom with drop down stairs
- Storage under the stairs -Downstairs alfresco entertaining area
- 2 colour bond storage sheds
- Toodyay stone steps down to the salt water swimming pool with spa blower
- New boundary fences
- Established reticulated landscaped gardens front and rear
- Lush rear green grass area for the children
- New windows
- Range of fruit trees including lemon, plum, mandarin, mango, fig and pomegranate
- Master bedroom with renovated en-suite and walk in robe
- Brazilian Granite benchtops in kitchen
- Kitchen appliances that include a meile oven, smeg cooktop and rangehood, Bosch dishwasher
- 3kw solar inverter with 16 roof mounted solar panels
- Double garage with storeroom and room for mezzanine storage
- Landscaped front garden with gabion rock wall
- Close to common walkway for access to Karoonda Park
- Around the corner from Karoonda Park, Booragoon Lake Reserve & Blue Gum Park
- A short walk to Garden City and local public transport
- Catchment for Brentwood Primary School
- Catchment for Applecross & Rossmoyne Senior High school
- Close to Santa Maria, Aquinas, Penrhos, Wesley, All Saints' Private Schools
- Easy access to Curtin, Murdoch University
- Easy access to Freeway
- Short drive to CBD
- Short drive to Fremantle and Port Beach
- Short drive to Fiona Stanley & Murdoch Hospitals