With its gorgeous character features, spacious proportions and flexible floorplan that includes a large, full height extension all on an 880sqm block with a kid, pet & party friendly backyard with pool and ROW at the rear, this fabulously located home in the leafy Avenues West of Beaufort Street won't disappoint.
Perfectly positioned 150m from Mount Lawley Primary School within an easy stroll of transport, Hamer Park, Mount Lawley SHS, ECU and of course the attractions and amenities of the Beaufort Street Strip, it offers a premium near city lifestyle that will comfortably accommodate you and your families needs now and in the many happy years to come.
Highlights include but aren't limited to:
- Quality extension with high ceilings and traditional features & details chosen to reflect those throughout the original parts of the home
- Up to 5 large bedrooms (or 4 and a large fitted out study that could easily be reverted back to a bedroom if needed)
- Gorgeous formal lounge PLUS separate formal dining (or music room or alternate study or home office - you get the picture!)
- Separate meals area
- Expansive family living area at the rear with direct aspect and access to the wrap around verandah and leafy backyard with its mature trees and bore reticulated gardens
- 2 bathrooms
- Large, fully fenced below ground pool
- Backyard bar with kitchenette (including dishwasher!) - perfect for Summer pool parties and outdoor entertaining
- R/C aircon & 3.5KW Solar Energy System
- 880sqm of prime Mount Lawley real estate zoned R30 with sealed ROW at the rear
If you're looking for a sizable, quality character residence with plenty of space for family and friends positioned on a generous plot of land that provides potential options in the years to come, this one's for you!
Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Council: $2239.86 pa
Water: $1445.55 pa