This stunning residential development which is the first in Mosman Park for decades has set the bar very high and now there is finally a choice to live somewhere entirely new in a neighbourhood you already know and love.
Mosman Park offers a unique ocean-side and river-side lifestyle. Only 3 kilometres to Fremantle and 14 kilometres from Perth, it's a unique centre point of the Western Suburbs. The area is also home to some of Perth's most elegant properties. This development is certainly going to fit in.
Glyde Street is made up of 29 generously-sized luxury apartments which off a choice of 1, 2, 3 bedroom and one unique 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Penthouse.
The development also offers a unique co-working hub on the 5th floor and an amazing roof terrace which is enclosed by vines and cascading plants.
There is also a number of unique business opportunities on street level alongside a green community parklet.
- Mosman Park train walking distance
- Multiple Bus routes walking distance
Eat, meets, greets
- Samsons Paddock across the road
- Rodneys Bait and Tackle around the corner
- Tsunami down the road
- Camelot Cinema 2 minutes away
- Boatshed markets 2 minutes away
A class apart
- St Hilda's Anglican School for girls
- Iona Presentation College
- Cottesloe Primary School
- Mosman Park Primary School
- Mosman Park Medical Centre
- Mosman drive-in Chemist
- Mosman Spa and Cosmedical Clinic
- Friendlies Pharmacy Mosman Park
One bedroom apartments start from $435,000
Two bedroom apartments start from $575,000
Three bedroom apartments start from $1,025,000
No stone has been left unturned in this prestigious offering and with construction soon to start and an estimated completion mid 2020 now is the time to settle for convenience.
Call Kirk Bellerby from Bellcourt Property Group today for a detailed overview on 0400 511 007.