If ever there was a property worthy of inspection, then this home is an example of just that, as words, and even the stunning photos do not do it justice. Architect designed, the 3 year young home has all the space and features you could possibly desire (see extensive list below) and has a North/South orientation to take advantage of the stunning natural light.
With balconies from 2 of the upstairs bedrooms and a private courtyard from the ground floor master suite (plus the fact that all the bedrooms have their own bathrooms) the home has a definite'Hotel Luxe' feel.
Of course the floor-plan can be tweaked so that you could use bedroom 2 as a rather lovely home office as it is presented here or another living area.
The rest of the downstairs is dedicated to living with a dining area adjacent to the fabulously-equipped kitchen and a lovely sitting room with double height ceilings and access to the courtyard through a wall of windows and bi-fold doors.
No expense has been spared in ensuring that all the fixtures and fittings are of the highest quality and there are some rather special inclusions e.g a Teppanyaki plate and Insinkerator in the kitchen and a fabulous stone bathtub in the master suite. There are stone benchtops and glorious spotted gum flooring and of course we mustn't forget the City
View! and the 4 car garage that can also double as a games room.
• 4 beautiful bedrooms (3 plus study)
• 4 luxurious bathrooms
• Living space with wall of glass and courtyard access
• Designated dining adjacent to the kitchen
• Beautiful and practical family laundry
• Garage and driveway for up to 8 cars (space for games room)
FEATURES (include but are not limited to:)
• Floating stairs
• Spotted gum timber floors
• Individualized climate control reverse cycle ducted air con.
• Gas open fireplace
• Heated bathroom towel rails
• Insinkerator, Water filter and instant boiling water
• Front and rear balcony with City view
• Stone bathtub
• Reticulated Low maintenance garden
• double height ceiling in lounge
• Designer kitchen with heaps of storage
• Siemens Induction hot plate and Teppanyaki plate
• Quasair extractor, Spacious Pantry and appliance cupboard
• Quality light fittings and window treatments.
• Bifold doors to extend entertainment area
• Highest energy saving rating of 6 North south facing
Apart from being in a sought-after street in this leafy well established suburb, this is such a convenient location. Close to Walcott, Fitzgerald and Beaufort Streets which have excellent shopping, a multitude of cafes to choose from, plus many transport options.
Parks, including glorious Hyde Park are close by and you also have a direct route to the city and Northbridge via William Street. This is a friendly neighborhood with a strong sense of community. It's a very special place.
What a pleasure to present, a beautiful and functional home with comfortable spaces and utterly decadent luxurious finishes.