Superbly presented Webb Brown and Neaves designed and built home on one of only three 600sqm blocks within the estate.
Elegant and well built, this modern and immaculately presented family home is laid out over two light filled levels. With superb attention to detail, superior finishes and a well thought through layout, this stunning house is in a quiet premium location along Needlewood Road.
Designed for open plan living with a large void and cathedral window with stacker doors accentuate a sense of light and space. With a seamless transition from internal to external living where you will find a decked alfresco, large open yard with synthetic turf and an oasis inspired below ground salt water pool with spa jets.
This impressive residence includes solid timber flooring, a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Caesar stone bench top, a ground master option with ensuite and state of the art theatre room round off the impressive features of the ground level.
Continue through the home to find plush bedroom carpeting, ducted air-conditioning and a well-considered palette of colours and textures throughout. All bedrooms include stylish built in wardrobes, with the oversized master featuring double basin vanity and duel shower heads.
A three car lock-up garage with internal access and rear access, security and plenty of storage options ensures this home meets the needs of contemporary family living.
To fully appreciate all this outstanding family home has to offer viewings are a must.
Features you will love:
- Smart wiring
- Alarm system including motion sensors on both levels
- Concrete pool including new salt water chlorinator, new pool cleaning
robot, water fountain feature, bubblers and jets
- Ducted vacuum system with remote control and ducted kickboard in
- Motion sensors included with front outdoor lighting
- Home theatre with wired rear inbuilt speakers and ducted wiring allowance
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout (11 zones)
- Alfresco with concertina doors, ceiling fan, PSB wired outdoor speakers
- Reticulated gardens, natural gas bayonet for BBQ
- Kitchenette in upstairs sitting room with north facing balcony
- Natural gas bayonets in Media and family room
- Laundry chute
- Fisher and Paykel dual dish drawers
- Master with WIR, bed 2,3 and 4 with BIR's
- Triple garage
All offers to be presented by the 6th of November unless sold prior.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Michael Hallam on 0407 470 100 or Carl Casilli on 0403 009 814