HAPPINESS ON HOLMFIRTH
Happiness is…finding a beautifully maintained character home with a full height extension and versatile layout, that offers fabulous indoor and outdoor living spaces in a superb location. Welcome to 88 Holmfirth Street Coolbinia!
- The entrance is beautiful with a gorgeous ceiling dome and intricate cornices.
- A formal lounge provides a touch of olde world charm with a lovely ceiling rose, leadlight French doors and an original working fireplace. Positioned opposite the main bedroom this is the perfect adult retreat.
- The main bedroom leads out to a private courtyard.
- A recent renovation to the kitchen and dining/living hub is tasteful and functional, blending beautifully with the character of the home. Standout spaces are the dining area with a built-in, striking bench seat and study, a convenient distance away from the kitchen to keep an eye on homework.
- An expansive living area for the family to enjoy that flows out to the gorgeous garden and pool. This is a magnificent area to entertain in style.
- Delightful outdoor spaces include the pretty and secluded front porch overlooking the sunken rose garden and the timber-lined alfresco with its attractively paved and mosaic floor. Alternatively, enjoy a fabulous view over the pool and garden from the rustic and tranquil open space complete with an attractive water feature.
- An array of mature fruit trees include orange, blood orange, apple, lemon and lime.
- Security Alarm
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Property has been completely re-wired
- Indoor / outdoor ceiling speakers
- Walking distance to Coolbinia Primary School, Mount Lawley High School and ECU
- Convenient access to public transport
Block Size – 769m2
Annual Council Rates - $2200.18
Annual Water Rates - $1534.51
** All written offers will be presented to the sellers on 5th February 2020 (unless sold prior).