Arguably Highgate's most desirable location, with restaurants, bars and shopping at the East end of your street and stunning Hyde Park to the West, tree lined Mary Street represents the best in inner city living.
Bellcourt Mount Lawley is proud to present this stunning 3 bedroom cottage, comprising brick and tin construction with character features including tuck pointed brickwork, jarrah floor boards, high ceilings and deep skirting boards.
Features and accomodations include;
- Street parking by way of local shire permits (x2) plus visitor permits available.
- Three large bedrooms. The two primary bedrooms feature reverse cycle A/C while all three bedrooms feature ceiling fans.
- Renovated kitchen features stainless steel appliances and bench top. Subway tile splash back.
- Renovated bathroom / laundry.
- Large living area with dual entries.
- Dining room leads to paved and light filled courtyard via French doors.
- Beautifully manicured front courtyard and porch, situated behind secure brick and picket fence.
Across the road from the stunning buildings of Sacred Heart Primary school, 100 meters from Mary Street Bakery and Hyde Park and less than 5 minutes walk to countless other amenities, this is a home that will delight its new owner for years to come.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, home open numbers may be restricted depending on number of attendees.
Please register your interest in viewing this home via this website including your full name and contact details.
TITLE - Survey Strata ( no levies or shared items )
Water - $1225 pa approx
Shire - $1543 pa approx