Arguably one of the most striking architecturally designed buildings to have been constructed in the Western Suburbs for some time. This boutique complex has been specifically designed with the discerning Western Suburbs owner occupier/downsizer market in mind. High specification, safety and security top of mind, cross air ventilation, loads of natural light, mature planting on every level including a stunning landscaped rooftop lounge with multiple sitting and dining areas with OCEAN VIEWS!
Some key points of difference 38 Glyde Street has compared to other schemes in the area/Western Suburbs are as follows:
- Ceiling heights are higher than prescribed code
- Floor to ceiling glass from living to balcony
- Some of the largest balconies on offer in the market
- Some of the largest internal spaces on offer in the market
- All two bedroom and three bedrooms come with two secure undercover car bays
- Stone tops throughout
- High end brass tapware in bathrooms and kitchens
- First development in Australia to have this line of SMEG appliances installed (oven, rangehood, dishwasher included)
- Boutique Development of only 29 residential apartments
- Solar panels and rainwater tanks to service common areas
- Low strata levies
The location is exceptionally good too with everything from bars, cafes, restaurants, beauticians and public transport all in walking distance.
We have SOLD OUT of 1x1 and 3x2. However, surprisingly some of the best 2 bedrooms still remain, in our opinion.
Base Levy: $2207.38 p/a
Total Levy: $2741.64 p/a (incl reserve)
Call Kirk Bellerby 0400 511 007 or Tini Mincher 0410 481 378 for a detailed overview.