Situated between vibrant Beaufort Street and serene Hyde Park, it's hard to imagine a more ideal location. Opposite heritage listed and extremely sought after, Highgate Primary School, this home has to be on your MUST VIEW list!
Built in 2007, this is an ideal 'lock and leave' property for the travelling family or professional couple who don’t have time for maintenance or upkeep.
Accommodations and Features include;
- 3 Bedrooms. All with built in robes.
- Additional room which could serve as child's bedroom or reading room.
- 2 Bathrooms. Ensuite to master bedroom.
- Blackbutt timber floors throughout.
- Juliet balcony with views
- Open lounge room
- Private study filled with natural light
- Renovated stone top kitchen with stainless steel appliances and central island bench
- Dining area leads to rear outdoor space
- Renovated laundry
- Separate toilet
- Rear courtyard with timber decking.
- Secure front courtyard.
- Double garage accommodates 2 cars plus storage.
Prime Highgate location just 100 meters from Chu Bakery!
- Water Rates - $1766pa approx
- Shire Rates - $2829pa approx
- Strata Rates - N/A