Nestled in a quiet leafy green cul-de-sac this opportunity offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Within a stones throw to Butlers Reserve, you can immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the area and enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle. You will be only a short stroll to some of our Coastal favourites, including Brighton Road Shops & Doric Street Cafes.
Whether you’re a young family in search of a secure and welcoming community, or a retiree seeking a peaceful and comfortable lifestyle, this piece of paradise offers the perfect canvas to bring your aspirations to life.
• Proposed Lot 2 – Green title street frontage block
• WAPC has been submitted
• 10.06m street frontage and 50.19 depth
• Existing property will be demolished, and essential services will be provided
• Plans and build estimates available on request from reputable builder
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
• 950m The Downs IGA
• 750m General Public Food
• 80m Butlers Reserve
• 1.6km Brighton Beach
• 2.2km Peasholm Dog Beach
• 4.1km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 700m Wembley Downs Primary School
• 2.9km Churchlands Senior High School
• 2.0km Hale School
For more information or a copy of the detailed buyers book contact Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.