The practical floorplan has been crafted to capture cooling breezes and natural light, ensuring an interior that is bright, airy and comfortable all year-round. The home has a certain flow that showcases the coastal theme and you are spoiled with Ocean views from almost all rooms and balconies from the second storey.
Two separate living zones and high ceilings throughout, further adds to the immense sense of space. The interplay between the kitchen and living compliments the openness, facilitating easy interaction with the large kitchen featuring a gas cook top, a brand new oven, dishwasher and generous island bench for prepping whilst hosting friends and family.
The large master suite is conveniently located downstairs and comes complete with walk in robe and ensuite. The two guest bedrooms are housed upstairs with main bathroom.
The West facing patio is large and the perfect space for entertaining all year round. There is a lot of potential for improvements and encapsulating the beach lifestyle.
– Three generous sized bedrooms all with walk in/built in robes
– Master with ensuite located downstairs
– Two living zones
– Large separate laundry
– Ocean views from multiple rooms and balconies throughout
– Large West facing entertaining area
– Ducted air conditioning upstairs
– Ample storage
– Practical two storey floor plan
– New carpet and paint throughout
– Large kitchen with new dishwasher and oven
– Double lock up garage
– Survey Strata 257m2 block
Water Rates PA approx. $1,516.78
Council Rates PA approx. $2,348.92
Strata Fees PA approx. $1,400.00
For more details or a copy of the detailed buyer book please contact Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.