Boasting three generously sized bedrooms on the main level, along with the enticing option of a fourth bedroom or loft extension upstairs, this home caters to the evolving needs of your family.
You have the choice of two bathrooms, one of which includes a freestanding clawfoot bathtub. The well-designed layout seamlessly integrates multiple living spaces both indoors and outdoors, ensuring comfort and versatility for all occasions.
The kitchen takes centre stage, featuring an abundance of cupboard space, gas cooking and quality appliances. The two internal living areas, or one dining and one living area, offer flexibility in creating personalised zones for relaxation and entertainment.
Adding to its appeal is the unbeatable convenience of being within walking distance to the Beach and our stunning vibrant coastline. This unique position and opportunity set it apart from the rest of the market, making it a valuable find.
• Ducted air conditioning to main living areas, master bedroom and second bedroom
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Loft extension council approved with split system air conditioning
• Multiple living areas internally and externally
• Ceiling attic with pull down ladder – light and power point in the large roof space
• Solar Panels
• Two car garage plus gated area for more parking
• Street frontage position with No strata Fees
• Great potential for improvements
• Storage Shed outside
• Walking distance to the beach
• 500m approx to Beach front
• 550m approx to Harvest Boulangerie Patisserie
• 700m approx Abbett Street Park and outstanding sporting facilities – including the Scarborough Bowling, Sportsmans and Tennis Clubs
• 800m approx to Scarborough Beach Surf School
• 1.9km approx to Brighton Road Food Market, Bakery, Florist & Stone Jetty
• 2.4km approx to Peasholm Dog Beach
• 3.6km approx to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• Close to St John’s Primary School, Deanmore Primary School, Scarborough Primary School and St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School
For more information or a copy of the buyer book contact Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.