One of the rare features which also sets this home apart is the HUGE external entertaining boasting a private vege garden and storage area plus the undercover alfresco with automated louvres.
The design and space has also allowed for enough room for a plunge pool if the new buyer prefers.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• TV points to all bedrooms, lounge and dining room
• Bath in main bathroom
• Downstairs powder room
• Three queen bedrooms
• En-suite to main bedroom
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Sunny North facing juliette balcony
• Double garage with loads of space for storage
• 2 gas bayonets in outdoor area for bbq or outdoor heater
• Tree lined streets maintained by local Council
• Built by Webb Brown Neaves
The location of this home is everything people love and want in Subiaco as well. Walk to parks, shopping, Rokeby Road dining yet surrounded by mature trees and in a whisper quiet spot.
Council Rates: $3,233.70 approx PA
Water Rates: $1,914.22 approx PA