Ideally located within Swanbourne’s highly sought-after Allen Park Precinct, this charming property represents a multitude of potential for the savvy buyer.
A classic 1960’s home in a stunning location, and the opportunity to own one of the last full-sized blocks on the street. Lending itself to plenty of options to renovate, subdivide or to simply make your home.
Sitting on 606m² with 19.97m frontage and 32.01m side boundaries, and the possibility of subdividing into two 303m² prime development lots. This is one of the last few blocks with subdivision potential left in the Allen Park Precinct.
With plenty of character and favourable R35 zoning, this site is both a renovator and developer’s dream.
All offers must be presented on or before the 13th of March, the seller reserves the right to sell prior.
– R35 Zoning
– Duplex Subdivision Potential
– 1960s Character Home
– Three Bedrooms
– Study attached to Master Bedroom
– Open-plan Living area
– Two Garden Sheds
– Undercover Car Port
– Enclosed Child / Pet-friendly Backyard
– Allen Park (120m)
– Kirkwood Deli (240m)
– North Street Store (300m)
– Grant Street Station (850m)
– Claremont Cres shops (850m)
– Swanbourne Beach (900m)
– The Shorehouse (950m)
– Claremont Quarter (1.2km)
– Lake Claremont (1.4km)
For more information or a copy of the buyer book,
Please get in touch with Harry Davies on 0400 736 677
– Any Subdivision or development is subject to council approval
– All information regarding any development works is based on a recent survey and the Local Planning Scheme. All buyers interested in the property’s subdivision potential must too their own Due Diligence
– The walking distances are estimates provided by Google and Nearmaps