Whether it’s grabbing a coffee, walking the dog by the lake, shopping in the vibrant Claremont Quarter, exploring our pristine coastline, or simply enjoying a night in, this property offers endless potential.
Ground floor apartment living, with renovation potential in one of Perth’s most exciting cultural hubs, what’s not to like?
– Ground Floor Location
– North Facing Private Courtyard (With Lockable Gate)
– Dual Access (Accessible via the courtyard and formal entry)
– Open-plan Living area
– Built-in Robes in Master Bedroom
– Large Lawned Area within the Complex
– Direct access to Lake Claremont (The complex has a gate opening to the parklands)
– Lake Claremont (adjoining)
– Claremont Aquatic Centre (300m)
– Claremont Golf Course (350m)
– Claremont Oval (400m)
– Foodies Market IGA (550m)
– Claremont Train Station (700m)
– The Claremont Hotel (850m)
– Claremont Quarter (900m)
– Swanbourne Beach (3.6km)
– Cottesloe Beach (3.8km)
For more information or a copy of the buyer’s book,
Please get in touch with Harry Davies on 0400 736 677
– The property is being sold vacant and unfurnished, the furniture shown in the photos is for display purposes only.
– The walking distances are estimates provided by Google and Nearmaps