This classic home has everything you’d look for in a property, positioned in a family-friendly neighbourhood that is only moments from the park & river. With modern renovations internally, this home is move-in ready but offers plenty of scope for its next owners to add their own touches.
Additional features you will enjoy include:
– 462sqm green title block
– Formal lounge at the front of the home, a light filled room with access to the rear courtyard
– Large and beautifully renovated modern kitchen with stone benchtops, lots of cupboard space and the modern appliances you would expect, including stainless steel gas stovetop, rangehood & dishwasher
– Open plan kitchen, main living & dining area
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and separate ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms to the rear for separation, with a central bathroom with bath and shower
– Dedicated laundry with separate WC
– Ample storage throughout the home, with an external storeroom to the rear
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system
– Double car garage with direct access into the home
The location (all distances are approximate):
– 600m to the Canning River.
– 750m to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre.
– 1.2 Kms to Curtin University.
– 1.4 kms to Manning Tennis Club.
– 1.4 kms or 4 min bike ride to Curtin Rowing Club.
– 2.7 Kms or 8-minute bike ride to Aquinas College.
– 2.9 kms or 6-minute drive to St Pius X Catholic Primary School.
– 3 Kms or 6-minute drive to Manning Primary School.
– 3.9 Kms to Canning Bridge Train Station.
– 4.2 Kms or 9-minute drive to Penhros College.
– 4.4 Kms or 8-minute drive to the Raffles Hotel.
– 7-minute drive to the Vic Park bar/restaurant/café strip.
– 7.7 Kms or 11-minute drive to Wesley College.
– 10-minute drive to the South Perth foreshore.
– 10.5 Kms or 17-minute drive to the CBD.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.