From both entrances of the property you are spoilt with outdoor areas each posing its own aura. For quiet time, the front area offers privacy, beautifully maintained gardens, covered decking and a feeling of calm. For an entertainers evening the back alfresco area is spacious, covered and perfect for any occasion.
Set over two levels, the ground floor offers a large chef’s kitchen with 21 draws, a pull out and walk in pantry, Fisher & Paykel double draw dishwasher, Electric double oven, Induction cooktop and 20mm composite stone benchtops to finish. The separate dining area is intimate and opens up to the back entertaining area.
The conveniently located master bedroom downstairs is serviced with large robes, a contemporary ensuite and floor to ceiling tiles. Off the ensuite is the separate laundry with outside access.
Upstairs comprises two generous sized bedrooms both with robes and ceiling fans, a separate contemporary bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles to service and a beautiful living area with VJ panelling and sheer curtains creating a relaxing ambience.
• Fisher & Paykel double draw dishwasher
• Electric double oven and Induction cooktop
• Pull out pantry and walk in pantry
• Water to fridge
• Solar panels
• Freshly painted inside and out
• 2 secluded and protected courtyards
• New front and back locked gates
• New remote double garage door
• Handyman workbench in garage
• VJ panelling in upstairs living area
• Plantation shutters on all windows
• Floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms
• Separate toilets and laundry
• 4 zones RC air conditioner
• Remote control ceiling fans in bedrooms and lounge room
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Security fly screens to all doors
This block is Survey Strata with no strata fees.
For more information or a copy of the detailed buyer book, please call Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.
The particulars of this listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst Bellcourt have made every effort to ensure the information listed (including but not limited to chattels, features, photos and all rates) is reliable and accurate at the time of advertising the property all clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and to the clients expectation.