Architecturally designed for the home owner, the floor plan is unique in the best possible way – indoor and outdoor living spaces that are large and functional and bedrooms spread across both levels, with the added bonus of the master suite being on the ground floor.
You’ll be within moments walk of train and bus transport, Beaufort Street’s famous cafe strip and Perth CBD. Set on a spacious 310m2 block, this is the ultimate lock and leave, low maintenance home.
In Old Perth it’s rare to find a Brand New home that offers so much space, versatility and amenity.
Other features and accommodations include;
– 310m2 block ( no strata fees, no strata insurance, no common property )
– 4 spacious bedrooms with Master on ground floor. Walk in or built in robes with custom cabinetry in all rooms
– 2 ensuite bathrooms, plus 3rd main bathroom, 4 toilets. All featuring quality European fixtures and floor to ceiling tiling
– State of the art kitchen with contrast black and white stone bench tops, brand new Miele appliances ( oven, microwave, dishwasher, range-hood, cook-top ) and brand new Bosch fridge. Windowed splash back and quality cabinetry
– Huge living area with access to alfresco features wood fire
– Covered alfresco with motorised, rain sensing louvres and cedar lined cantilevered patio with fan and down-lights
– Outdoor kitchen with stone tops, built in gas cook top and sink
– Second living area / activity / study
– Perth City views from first floor
– Laundry with brand new washer and dryer. Laundry shoot from first floor
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
– 4.62kw solar panel system
– 3 phase power
– 2 car garage with storage space
– Security system with video surveillance
– 300+ litre hot water system
View with Wayne Heldt.