Off the entry, you will find a theatre room a separate extra living – or lounge – room behind the privacy of double doors. The front of the house also plays host to a fourth or “guest” bedroom suite with a built-in wardrobe and its own intimate ensuite bathroom with a shower, vanity and access through to a common two-way toilet.
Moving through to a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where you will spend most of your casual time, access to a fabulous rear alfresco is rather seamless and encourages tranquil outdoor entertaining, overlooking a shimmering below-ground swimming pool and its adjacent relaxation deck. A powder room and a separate laundry (with external access for drying clothes and heaps of built-in linen storage) complete the downstairs features.
Up top, the main sleeping quarters play host to a versatile sitting room-come-study – or either a children or parent’s retreat, with all three bedrooms enjoying the luxury of walk-in robes. This includes a sumptuous front master suite with generous robe proportions for all of your shoes and accessories and a deluxe double-door ensuite – over-sized shower, twin “his and hers” vanities, separate toilet and all.
There is also extra hallway linen storage upstairs, plus a main family bathroom with a separate bath and shower and another separatee toilet – making it four in total under the one roof. At the back of the property, the double lock-up garage has its own storage area and benefits from internal shopper’s entry for convenience and peace of mind.
Both Shenton Park and Karrakatta Train Stations are only walking distance from your front door, with cafes, restaurants, world-class shopping at Claremont Quarter, the heart of vibrant Subiaco, prestigious sporting and yacht clubs by the river, the University of Western Australia, our iconic Kings Park, Elizabeth Quay, the city, the coast and even Fremantle all just minutes away in their own right. Location, location – and lifestyle!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Multiple living areas – including downstairs theatre, lounge and family/dining rooms (off the kitchen)
• Gleaming wooden floorboards
• Carpeted bedrooms – including downstairs guest and upper-level master suites
• Tiled flooring to the main downstairs living space
• Sparkling stone kitchen bench tops
• Stainless-steel range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances
• Quality stainless-steel dishwasher
• Breakfast bar for quick meals
• Ample pantry storage
• Appliance nook
• Tiled kitchen splashbacks
• Double kitchen sinks
• Upstairs sitting area or study – you choose
• Well-appointed bathrooms/ensuites
• Separate laundry
• Four (4) toilets in total – including a separate ground-level powder room
• Under-stair storage
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining
• Swimming pool
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Down lights
• Manicured easy-care gardens, complemented by artificial turf
• 359sqm (approx.) total living area
• 397sqm (approx.) block with private rear access into the double garage via Blumann Lane
• Built in 2008 (approx.)