Located on a tree-lined street between the river and the ocean, this family home is spacious and very comfortable providing the opportunity to add your touches.
Upon entering the home you will be impressed with its high ceilings, jarrah floorboards and the original stained glass front door. The front of the home retains its character features whilst the extension was added 31 years ago.
The gorgeous home offers:
– 3 large bedrooms and a spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
– 2 bathrooms with a separate guest toilet
– Large family/meals area at the rear of the home that seamlessly leads to a large paved patio area perfect for entertaining family and friends.
– Formal living room with an ornate high ceilings with the original fireplace.
– Adjacent to the family area is a charming kitchen with terracotta tiles and pine cabinetry.
– Well maintained lawn and gardens with Mulberry, lemon, orange, mandarin, lime, apple and mango trees.
– Separate and spacious laundry and an attic above.
– Additional features a rear shed for storage or workshop area for the home handyman.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in formal living area, family/dining room, master bedroom.and second bedroom
– Garage for two cars with access to the side of the house.
Situated on a generous 696sqm site set well back from the road, this home is an easy walk to the train station and cafes. Surrounded by all the best infrastructure Nedlands has to offer, you have everything you could dream of within close proximity – Shenton College, UWA and Claremont Quarter to name just a few.
First home open Thursday 6th February 5.30pm – 6.15pm.