You are spoiled with loads of natural light, breezes and views from almost any room, and there is a generous sized balcony for you to absorb the pleasure of city living!
This designer residence ORACLE is centrally located on the corner of Stirling and Aberdeen Street in Perth. All in easy walking distance is the transit hub of the Perth Train Station, the shopping and dining of the CBD, the arts and theatre of the Cultural Centre, cafés, restaurants, the buzzing nightlife of Northbridge and Beaufort Street and most importantly the new ECU city campus which is due for completion late 2025.
Oracle offers unrivalled resort-style amenities, including a stunning Rooftop Sky Lounge, Wellness Hub with a heated pool, gym, sauna and yoga studio, private dining room, outdoor dining and casual entertaining, theatre room and a Level 21 games terrace.
– Modern and spacious open plan layout
– Floor to ceiling glass in all rooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Large balcony with city views
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances and dishwasher
– Two large secondary bedrooms with built in robes
– Intercom access
– Secure tandem parking and storage
– Ex display apartment so can be sold fully furnished!
– Strong and secure rental income, $755 per week til Jan 2024
– Potential to renew for another 12 months
– Strong rental demand as sub 1% vacancy rate in Perth
– Low new supply of apartments in short to medium term, so vacancy rate is likely to continue
– Capital growth potential as Perth is still the cheapest and most affordable capital city in Australia