Downstairs, a welcoming front media/lounge room is carpeted for comfort, makes an instant first impression off the entry and can easily be converted into a future fourth bedroom if need be. There is also a stylish powder room near here, as well as a large separate, but functional, laundry with plenty of storage.
The light, bright and elevated open-plan living, dining and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent before seamlessly spilling outside to a private rear alfresco-entertaining courtyard. A splendid back yard and garden merely enhances this lovely tranquil setting.
Upstairs, a versatile third living room separates the minor sleeping quarters from a commodious master-bedroom suite with a splendid west-facing tree-lined aspect, plenty of natural light filtering in and a large fitted walk-in wardrobe, nestled off a well-appointed ensuite bathroom – twin stone vanities, walk-in shower, toilet and all. Both spare bedrooms are spacious in size and have built-in robes of their own, serviced by a walk-in linen cupboard, another separate toilet and a sleek main bathroom with a shower, free-standing separate bathtub and stone vanity.
Making things all the more exciting is an ultra-convenient locale, within footsteps of the lush Abbett Park and its sprawling community sporting facilities, easily accessible to bus stops and public transport and very close to excellent schools, shopping facilities (including the new-and-improved Karrinyup complex), cafes, restaurants and Scarborough Beach’s multi-million-dollar foreshore revamp. Talk about a perfect position!
• High ceilings throughout
• Quality engineered timber flooring
• 5mm double tempered glass throughout
• 20mm Smartstone quartz tops throughout
• Rosaline Carpet installed over standard red foam underlay
• LED lights throughout with feature pendants in kitchen and stairwell
• Floating island breakfast bar
• Quality Fisher and Paykel appliances
• 900mm-wide gas cooktop/oven
• Walk-in pantry with generous storage
• 13kw Kaden ducted reverse cycle with MYZONE 3 control system
• Alder and ABI tapwear in brushed nickel throughout
• Feature skirting boards
• Northern aspect to the main living area downstairs
• Double lock-up garage with a storage area and internal shopper’s entry via the laundry
• Rear lawn and landscaped garden beds and fully reticulated
• Great provision of public transport
• Just a few streets back from Abbett Park and outstanding sporting facilities – including the Scarborough Bowling, Sportsmans and Tennis Clubs
• Close to Scarborough Beach’s multi-million-dollar facelift
• Close to the new Scarborough Beach Pool
• Close to St John’s Primary School, Deanmore Primary School, Scarborough Primary School and St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School
• Close to shopping at the exciting new Karrinyup complex redevelopment – and Westfield Innaloo nearby
• Close to Hale School, Churchlands Senior High School (catchment zone) and Newman College
• Close to other parks, cafes, restaurants and coastal amenities
For more information or a copy of the buyer book, please contact Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.