Nestled in one of Mount Claremont’s most prestigious locations, this timeless and sophisticated double storey family home has been in the same family for 23 years.
The 3 bedroom plus study, 2 bathroom home is beautifully presented with one of its best feature is it’s wonderful layout providing great separation for entertaining and relaxation offering formal and casual living leading to a well maintained rear garden.
You will love the quiet, established neighbourhood of St Johns Wood estate, which offers lush parks, paved roads and has the best schools in Perth nearby.
Conveniently situated close to gyms, sports centres, bushland, quality shopping and beautiful beaches. This home is sure to delight and impress with it’s style, space and sophistication.
– An elegant entrance exposed to a stunning wrought iron staircase adjoining the formal entertaining area.
– The gleaming timber floors and plantation shutters adds character and compliments the striking natural finishes of the spacious downstairs living zones.
– The sliding doors create a seamless transition from the formal area to casual living and dining leading to a relaxed alfresco.
– Gourmet kitchen which boasts a stunning suite of Smeg appliances including oven, fridge, microwave, solid American oak cabinetry and high quality granite kitchen top.
– Three large bedrooms plus study, including a master bedroom with a balcony and the second bedroom leads to a stunning courtyard.
– Main ensuite and one family bathroom with a frameless shower, and plantation shutters.
– Internal laundry which opens to a sunny drying courtyard.
Council Rates: $3332.74 per annum (approx.)
Water Rates: $1621.39 per annum (approx.)