This beautiful townhouse is superbly located adjacent Rosalie Park in one of Perth’s most sought after suburbs. A spacious park side home offering you the ultimate location, paired with a low maintenance, lock and leave lifestyle.
You’ll be delighted with the elegant facade and the generous proportions of both the indoor and outdoor areas. The reception entry opens out to the light filled living room and separate dining room or library. The kitchen and meals areas have views out to the expansive, private, North facing courtyard, perfect for entertaining friends, enjoying your morning coffee or soaking up the Winter Sun.
Offering 3 large bedrooms and two ensuites, it has all of the creature comforts you would expect, such as reverse cycle air conditioning, plantation shutters, European appliances and bamboo flooring.
Just a short walk to Rosalie Park, King’s Park, Onslow Village and Rosalie Primary school with Subiaco and Perth City just minutes away, you really are spoilt for choice.
Professionals will love it’s proximity to the hospitals and the CBD, and the astute investor could also expect excellent returns from this high demand location.
– Large light filled living room
– Expansive North facing private alfresco entertaining
– Dining room or library looking out to rear garden
– Kitchen boasts quality European appliances and stone benchtops
– Plantation shutters
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– 2 ensuites bathrooms and a powder room on the lower level
– Land 246m, Building 149m2
– Bamboo flooring
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Built in robes
– Secure remote controlled garage with storage and access to the rear courtyard.
– Additional off street parking for 2 cars
– Walk to Rosalie Park, Onslow Village and Kings Park
– Shenton College Catchment
– Rosalie Primary School 470m
– Close to City
– Close to public transport
– Low maintenance, lock and leave
Don’t delay, Contact Denita Tana now on 0400 207 017
The particulars of this listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst Bellcourt have made every effort to ensure the information listed (including but not limited to chattels, features, photos and all rates) is reliable and accurate at the time of advertising the property all clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and to the clients expectation.