A gated front-yard entrance reveals lush green lawns and a wide feature entry door, whilst providing you with some extra privacy and security. Making an instant first impression though is a shimmering below-ground heated concrete swimming pool that can be seen from inside and is overlooked by a fabulous alfresco-entertaining deck with its own ceiling fan and stone kitchen setup, featuring a built-in Beef Eater mains-gas barbecue and a hot/cold water tap.
Also downstairs is a large tiled lounge room with bi-fold doors for peace and quiet, a ceiling fan, storage, a gas log fireplace and beautiful views of the pool. A nearby powder room is complemented by a separate laundry with sleek white cabinetry, ample cupboard storage options and a full-height double linen press, whilst a spacious main family bathroom services the minor sleeping quarters with its shower, separate bath, toilet and heat lamps.
The second, third and fourth bedrooms are all carpeted, huge in size and have full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes, with bedrooms three and four allowing its occupants to wake up to splendid parkland outlooks. The second bedroom has its own private Japanese-inspired courtyard, whilst the fifth double-sized bedroom can easily be converted into either a study or nursery, if need be.
Follow the timber staircase to the top floor where a massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area greets you with its high angled ceilings, easy-care timber-look flooring, ceiling fan, electric blinds, corner wood fireplace and multiple highlight windows that allow plenty of natural light to filter in at all times of the day. The stylish kitchen itself oozes class in the form of exquisite bench tops, ample hidden power points, double sinks, high-calibre tap fittings, an integrated Miele dishwasher, a Neff Induction hotplate, a retractable De Dietrich pop-up stainless-steel range-hood/air-extraction system and integrated Neff plate-warmer, double-oven and microwave appliances.
The generous alfresco-style front balcony off the family room enjoys sweeping park views in their finest form, whilst leaving your guests in awe of its stainless-steel Beef Eater range hood and gas barbecue, sink, stone bench tops and seamless indoor-outdoor integration. Also upstairs are a full home office-come-parent’s retreat with a ceiling fan and matching wood-look floors and an enormous king-sized master suite that is carpeted, has a ceiling fan, looks over the pool and boasts a striking feature wall, a huge fitted and L-shaped walk-in robe, a laundry chute and a fully-tiled and over-sized ensuite with a large double shower, a free-standing bathtub, a separate toilet and twin “his and hers” stone vanities.
The rear of the property is accessible via a tranquil laneway that leads into the remote-controlled double lock-up garage. This extra-wide and extra-large car-hold also has its own workshop area and roller-door access to the back courtyard, next to the alfresco and pool.
This luxurious property is perfectly positioned between the heart of Subiaco and cafes, restaurants and shopping on Cambridge Street. Adding to the convenience here are top nearby schools (including the new Bob Hawke College), medical facilities, community sporting centres, entertainment hotspots, public transport, the city, the coast and so much more. Impressive is an understatement!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• High ceilings throughout
• Pivot timber/glass entry door
• Amazing pool views upon entry
• Poolside deck area
• Entry picture recess
• Stone waterfall, custom-height island bench in the kitchen, with pop-up power points and a USB charging station
• Double pantry with built-in glass sided drawers
• Two large appliance cupboards with roller doors
• Clever corner storage solution for pots and pans
• Abundance of kitchen drawers and cupboards
• Stackable sliding servery windows in the kitchen
• Custom designed Neo TV cabinet by Hulsta, in the family room
• Large Haiku family-room ceiling fan by Bigass Fans
• Skantherm emotion wood fireplace in the family room
• Custom verti-sheer blind in the master suite
• Coffered master-suite ceiling
• Downstairs travertine flooring
• Louvered privacy screen and glass balustrade to the balcony
• Over-sized chandelier in stairwell
• Comfort grey e-glass to front windows
• Roller blinds to all rooms
• Pool fencing and shower screens treated with EnduroShield
• Shade sail over pool area
• Shadow-line ceiling cornices upstairs
• Roof treated with Solacoat reflective insulation paint
• Profile doors throughout
• 5kW solar power-panel system
• Actron Air ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• Security-alarm system
• Feature down lights
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Custom Blum bins to the kitchen, alfresco and balcony areas
• Kocom A/V intercom system with remote front gate-unlocking system
• Bosch instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Easy-care gardens with established frangipani trees
• Garden shed for storage
• Off-road parking bays for your guests and visitors to park on Jersey Street
• Low-maintenance 398sqm (approx.) block with a side laneway gate for pedestrian access
• Built in 2016 (approx.)