With low-maintenance, lock and leave characteristics considered throughout its design. You won’t be restrained by endless house chores and will be free to embark upon your next adventure at a moment’s notice. These features, paired with the privacy granted by its end-lot positioning, make this the ideal sanctuary for those with a penchant for peregrination.
Situated in an ideal location, this property abounds with amenities. With so much to offer, right on your doorstep, you will be hard tasked to find a location as convenient as this.
This is a fantastic home for first home buyers to call their own or an investor wanting to add a great investment property to their portfolio.
– End lot (only one shared wall)
– Well-Maintained complex of 24
– Lovely Gardens Throughout
– Spacious Open-Plan Layout
– Built-in Robes
– Freshly painted
– Split system Air Conditioning
– 1 Car-Bay (unallocated)
– Private Laundry Integrated into Bathroom
– Low Maintenance Tiled Flooring
– Additional Communal Laundry
– Option to purchase as Furnished
– Off-Street Parking
– Kings Park and Botanic Garden: 190m (3-minutes)
– Purple Cat Bus-stop: 240m (4-minutes)
– Hay Street Cultural Precinct: 450m (6 minutes)
– Crossways Shopping Centre: 650m (8-minutes)
– Rokeby Road Shopping Strip: 750m (10-minutes)
– Subiaco Farmers Market: 900m (12 minutes)
– Subiaco Train Station: 1.4km (18 minutes)
– Subiaco Square Shopping Centre: 1.4km (18 minutes)
– Perth CBD: 1.7km (23 minutes)
– Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital: 2.3km (28 minutes)
– University of Western Australia (UWA): 3.5km (48 minutes)
These amenities are conveniently located within walking distance, showcasing the accessibility and proximity of the property to shopping centres, public transportation, local markets, beautiful parks, a renowned hospital, and a prestigious university.
Disclaimer; distances and walk duration provided by google maps