The property has its own driveway that the neighbouring homes don’t need car access, meaning off-street parking for up to four cars – including within the double lock-up garage that enjoys internal shopper’s entry via the laundry and access out to the drying courtyard.
The wildcard in the floor plan though is a versatile fourth upstairs bedroom that is essentially a converted second living area – or activity room – that can be whatever you want it to be, depending on your personal needs. It has its own storage cupboard and sits adjacent to the second and third bedrooms (each with their own built-in wardrobes), as well as a separate toilet and a contemporary fully-tiled main bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub.
Downstairs and off the entry lies a spacious master suite with a walk-in robe and an intimate fully-tiled ensuite – vanity, double shower, access to a two-way powder room linking to the laundry.
As you enter the home there is a welcoming open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that wraps around in a functional L-shape design and extends out to a lovely courtyard entertaining deck with gated access from the driveway.
The kitchen itself plays host to a breakfast bar for casual meals, sparkling granite bench tops, tiled splashbacks, a double-door storage pantry and quality stainless-steel range-hood, gas-cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances.
You will absolutely love living close to lush local parklands – including Abbett Park and its sprawling community sporting facilities nearby, with the likes of bus stops and other public-transport options, excellent schools, shopping facilities (including the new-and-improved Karrinyup complex), cafes, restaurants and Scarborough Beach’s multi-million-dollar foreshore revamp all just minutes from your front doorstep in their own right. What a spot!
• Gleaming wooden floorboards
• Carpeted bedrooms
• High ceilings throughout
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• LED downlights throughout
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Gas hotwater system
• Option to convert fourth bedroom to a second living area
• Ground-floor area – 128sqm (approx.)
• Upstairs area – 69sqm (approx.)
• Low-maintenance 202sqm (approx.) strata block
• No Body Corporate or strata fees involved
• Within walking distance to Little Sisto, Pizzaca Caffe, Al Fornetto & Doubleview IGA
• Carine Senior High School & Churchlands Senior High School (catchment zone)
• Close to parks, cafes, restaurants and coastal amenities
For more information or a copy of the detailed buyer book, contact Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.