With a unique advantage that only a select group of homes in the area enjoy, this property backs onto David Vincent Park – becoming an extension of your backyard if you so choose! Ideally positioned, you’ll also enjoy being walking distance from the highly regarded Kensington Primary School, close to public transport routes and Curtin University. When it comes to cafes & shopping, you’ll have surrounded by endless options in Kensington, Vic Park, South Perth and Como – you couldn’t seek out a more central and convenient locale!
Additional features you will enjoy:
– 496sqm green title block
– Renovated and extended 1950’s character home
– Impeccably maintained character features including leadlight windows, ceiling roses & decorative cornices plus high ceilings and timber flooring
– The central hub and heart of the home is toward the rear, where you will find the kitchen, dining & family room; overlooking and leading out to the amazing outdoor alfresco and pool
– Well appointed kitchen with all the modern day appliances you would expect, plus ample pantry and cupboard space.
– Spacious main living area with high pitched ceilings
– The laundry extends off the kitchen and includes plenty of built-in storage plus a dedicated storeroom
– Fantastic master bedroom suite with BIR, renovated ensuite and a versatile sitting area/lounge, well suited as a parent’s retreat, activity room, home office or nursery
– Two additional good sized bedrooms, each with BIR’s
– Large main bathroom with WC
– Additional powder room to service the main living and outdoor area
– Fantastic outdoor alfresco entertaining area and sparkling blue heated pool with an outdoor shower
– Gas bayonets
– Separate workshop to the rear
– Outdoor storage sheds
– Secluded, low maintenance front and rear yards
A home that offers privacy and tranquility without compromising on its ultra convenient inner-city location, this is family living at its finest!