This is a well maintained ground floor apartment, with polished floorboards, recently renovated kitchen, modern appliances and solid oak bench-tops, it has a generous open plan living and dining all set within beautiful high ceilings and original features.
– 113sqm Total Living (Includes balcony area + 15sqm lock up Garage at the back of the complex)
– 2 double bedrooms
– Open plan living and dining area with original fireplace
– Original polished floorboards
– 1930’s period features
– Separate laundry
– Renovated bathroom with shower
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area
– Close to public transport
– Great location – Nearby to the Nedlands and Claremont cafe strips, opposite the Rose Gardens, 1.5km of University of Western Australia, 6.5km to CBD and 2.5km to Charles Gardner Hospital
With such a broad appeal, to either young professionals, students, or indeed as potential rental investment of $475 per week, makes it a “must view” property!