Collier Primary School is just a few doors down and there are plenty of lush local parks nearby, whilst the popular #34 bus stop is only a one-minute walk away. A two-minute drive will get you to Penrhos College, a five-minute drive will get you to both Como Secondary College and Curtin University and you will be able to reach Wesley College in less than 10 minutes. As for Collier Park Golf Course, shopping, cafes, restaurants, the freeway, beautiful South Perth foreshore and even our picturesque Swan River – well of that is in very close proximity, too.
With convenience comes comfort in the form of a fantastic floor plan where a welcoming front lounge room greets you upon stepping foot inside. A huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area seamlessly connects with a games room that can be whatever you want it to be, whilst also extending outdoors to a terrific patio for covered entertaining, as well as a paved sitting courtyard with a gas bayonet for barbecues.
The kitchen itself is both functional and well-equipped with double sinks, a storage pantry, a Robam range hood, a Chef gas cooktop, an Arda oven and a Whirlpool dishwasher for good measure. The front master suite is the pick of the bedrooms with its walk-in wardrobe, a split-system air-conditioning unit and a shower, toilet and vanity to its intimate ensuite bathroom.
Both spare bedrooms have built-in robes too, with the third bedroom also enjoying the luxury of another split-system air-conditioning unit for climate control. Back outside, easy-care gardens are enhanced by a selection of lovely flowers and exotic fruit trees, including orange, lemon and mandarin.
Just bring your belongings and move straight on in. That’s all that is left for you to do, here!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• Freshly painted
• Low-maintenance timber-look flooring
• Split-system air-conditioning in the family room
• Gas bayonets to the front lounge room and main living zone
• Separate bath and shower in the main family bathroom
• Separate laundry, with outdoor access to the rear
• Separate 2nd toilet, off the laundry
• Linen press
• NBN internet connectivity
• Security doors and screens
• Gas hot-water system
• Double carport with gated access to the rear courtyard, plus internal shopper’s entry via a second access door into the house – through the dining area
• Lock-up external rear storeroom
• Garden shed
• Shady front-yard area with artificial turf
• Side-access gate, linking the front and back gardens
• Ample driveway parking space – either side of the entry gates
• Built in 2000 (approx.)