Deceptively large and catered to suit a wide range of needs, this property is that quintessential family home but with a modern twist, having been tastefully renovated throughout.
On the ground floor, features of the home you will enjoy:
– Huge open plan kitchen, living and dining area with a built-in bar to the corner
– Spacious open kitchen with quality finishings including soft close cabinetry, stone benchtops and European appliances
– Stunning outdoor alfresco with built-in BBQ, opening off from the living area – perfect for entertaining friends and family
– Three substantial sized bedrooms, each with built-in-robes
– Bathroom and powder room on the ground level
Gliding up the staircase you will discover:
– Light, bright and spacious second living area with balcony
– Upstairs kitchenette allowing the option to create a teenager’s retreat or simply offering separation from the main living area
– Fantastic master bedroom suite with large walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite and views over Melville Waters
– Additional two bedrooms (one with WIR and the other with BIR)
– Sixth bedroom/study
– Third bathroom, including WC
– 688 sqm block
– 474sqm of internal living space
– Separate laundry
– Dedicated storage room plus shed
– Double garage
– Third garage space to accommodate boat/caravan
– Additional parking space
– Ideally located close to the Preston Street shopping and cafe precinct, leading schools & education, public transport, local parks and reserves and the CBD!
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and is not intended to form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.