Some key points of difference 38 Glyde Street has compared to other schemes in the area/Western Suburbs are as follows:
– Ceiling heights are higher than prescribed code
– Floor to ceiling glass from living to balcony
– Some of the largest balconies on offer in the market
– Some of the largest internal spaces on offer in the market
– All two bedroom and three bedrooms come with secure undercover car bays
– Stone tops throughout
– High end brass tapware in bathrooms and kitchens
– First development in Australia to have this line of SMEG appliances installed (oven, rangehood, dishwasher included)
– Boutique Development of only 29 residential apartments
– Solar panels and rainwater tanks to service common areas
– Low strata levies
The location is exceptionally good too with everything from bars, cafes, restaurants, beauticians and public transport all in walking distance.
Base Levy: $2207.38 p/a
Total Levy: $2741.64 p/a (incl reserve)
Call Kirk Bellerby 0400 511 007 or Tini Mincher 0410 481 378 for a detailed overview.