End Date Sale – all offers presented Monday 21st March at 4pm. The seller reserves the right to sell prior without notice.
Welcome to 212a Abbett Street, Scarborough!
A beautiful example of relaxed, enjoyable coastal living featuring plenty of living space for the whole family to enjoy. Located in a quiet tree-lined street of highly desirable “South Scarborough” and also within the Scarborough Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School catchments, this property is sure to be popular!
Primary features include (but are definitely not limited to):
– Built by Dale Alcock Homes
– Extra parking space at front of the home
– Extremely spacious throughout
– High ceilings to the primary living area and entry
– Two living areas including enclosed front lounge-room
– Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
– Large bedrooms with either built-in or walk-in-robes
– Massive double garage, plus additional parking space
– Good size private courtyard off of the main living area
– Plenty of storage including dedicated internal storage room
– There is a rear laneway should you want to take advantage of it
– Fantastic school catchments
– Moments walk to the popular and trendy Brighton Road Shops
– Only approx. 1.4km to the Scarborough Foreshore including Scarborough Beach Pool!
– No strata fees*
If you’ve been looking to live the coastal lifestyle without compromising on space, I think 212A Abbett Street might just be the perfect home for you!
For further information please contact Shaun on 0466 822 050 or via email@example.com – otherwise, I look forward to showing you through at one of our advertised home opens!
Council rates: $1912.38 approx. per annum
Water rates: $1426.79 approx. per annum
Strata fees: Nil
*Please note that the 3 properties within this group share building insurance to take advantage of the cost savings available by doing this. The most recent annual amount for building insurance was approximately $736 for the year.