The connection between interior living spaces and outdoor entertaining areas is seamless and creates a relaxed living and entertaining environment. The lounge and dining area flow out to an expansive terrace overlooking the park and the casual living spaces lead out to a majestic garden complete with a pool, a picturesque gazebo shaded by passionfruit vines and a multitude of fruit trees.
Property Features to Appreciate:
· The dramatic use of timber adds warmth and charm and glass features include attractive louvre windows that capture the northerly light and the feature window in the lounge that frames the park beyond, to mention just two.
· The main bedroom enjoys a magnificent vista overlooking Bandy Park.
· A separate wing consisting of another four bedrooms will accommodate the largest family and your guests. Bedroom 2 is semi-ensuite.
· The kitchen has been re-modelled to include an attractive island bench that works well as a breakfast bar and an entertaining servery. There is also a butler’s pantry.
· Gardening enthusiasts, hobbyists, wine aficionados and those that like to tinker, will be spoilt for choice with the spaces they can lay claim to, including a powered workshop, wine room and hobby zone in the double garage.
Practical Property Elements:
· The salt water pool has an automatic chlorinator and a shade sail for use over the pool in the summer months.
· Bore reticulated gardens.
· 5kW PV solar system.
· Built-in BBQ plumbed to natural gas.
· Gas storage HWS with a secondary instant electric HWS for the kitchen.
· Generous driveway for additional car parking or space for the caravan or boat.
An iconic residence on a significant land holding, in an idyllic setting, prepare to fall in love with 23 Mullewa Crescent COOLBINIA!
Annual Council Rates: $ 2416.88
Annual Water Rates: $1655.43
Block Size: 1239m2
Area of Build: 526m2