Peacefully set back from the street, this home offers a true sense of privacy.
High ceilings, polished floorboards, ornate ceilings, and leadlight windows complete the classic features that have been retained and add to the enchanting yet homely feel.
Additional features you will enjoy:
– 490sqm green title block with a picturesque front façade and inviting front entry
– Modern, fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, ample bench & cupboard space plus a suite of SMEG appliances that will remain with the home – 900mm SMEG Victoria oven & gas cooktop, SMEG dishwasher & SMEG fridge
– Open plan kitchen & dining
– The main living area flows through from the dining space and connects the home to the outdoors
– Spacious main bedroom overlooking the front of the home, complete with full length BIR’s and private ensuite
– A fantastic parent’s retreat/formal lounge area with fireplace to the front of the home with adjoining study. Ideal for use as a parent’s retreat, home office/consulting area or guest wing
– Two additional large bedrooms on the ground level, both with BIR’s and large windows for plenty of sunlight
– Fourth bedroom / Activity / Retreat to the upstairs, with BIR & balcony offering sweeping views toward the city
– The main bathroom is naturally illuminated by feature skylights and includes a gorgeous claw-foot bathtub and separate shower
– Modern, fully renovated laundry with separate powder room
– Fantastic outdoor space for year-round entertainment, featuring a decked outdoor alfresco overlooking the rear yard with a sparkling salt-water swimming pool and plenty of yard space for kids to play and pets to roam. This outdoor space also features a large outdoor shed with power
– Good accessibility down both sides of the home
– Mature, low maintenance gardens with fruit trees
– Security-alarm system and CCTV security cameras
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Cleverly designed storage space throughout the home, including cellar & attic storage
– Located in a central and convenient pocket of South Perth, you’ll enjoy being near the foreshore, Angelo Street shopping & café precinct as well as a host of leading public & private education plus Curtin University
– Easily accessible by car or public transport, the Perth CBD is within close proximity, as is Optus Stadium, Crown Entertainment complex and Perth Airport
Abundant in character and charm and with an enviable lifestyle on the doorstep, this home also offers the opportunity to secure a piece of history – being the first home built on Brandon Street post WW1!